Call injury lawyers in Kentisbeare for back injury compensation claims
Located in Devon, England, in the district of Mid Devon, is the civil parish and village of Kentisbeare. Cullompton is the nearest town to Kentisbeare.
Claims for back injuries
Back injuries could be caused due to various reasons such as:
- The carrying of or lifting of objects that are heavy
- Falling from a height
- Use of products that are faulty
- Tripping or slipping
- Road accidents, etc
Manual workers are most at risk of back injuries. These are people who work in warehouses,manhandling heavy goods, also delivery drivers who are shifting goods, parcels and heavy items such as furniture in and out of vans and lorries, and airport luggage handlers.
Although many employers are safety conscious and train their staff how to lift items in a way that protects their spines, still thousands of working days are lost every year through back injury.
Compensation and injury lawyers in Kentisbeare
If you have suffered a back injury at work through no fault of your own, you might be able to claim, and you could get compensated for the back injuries that you got in Kentisbeare. For your claim to qualify, it must have happened in the following circumstances:
• You hurt your back in within the last 3 years
• Some other person was the cause of you injuring your back in Kentisbeare
• As you hurt your back in Kentisbeare, you needed to get medical treatment for these injuries that you got.
To get legal help with such an issue, just phone the experts in injury compensation, Accident Advice Helpline, they have been dealing with such cases since the year 2000, so you know you will get the best legal help for the back injury that you got in Kentisbeare.
Back injury compensations received by people
• A man from Cornwall who was almost 50 years of age and working as part of a surgical team, injured his back while he was maneuvering a patient. He got compensation for the back injury.
• A 61 year old welder from Southampton injured his back and suffered various other injuries when he fell from a scaffolding pole, as it had not been properly secured. After settling the claim out of court, he got £13,000 in compensation.
• A PCS member in London, suffered from back and neck injuries as a result of the lift that she was in, plunging seven floors. She was compensated for the injuries.
Back injury claim in Kentisbeare?
If you or someone you know is suffering from a back injury in Kentisbeare, call up Accident Advice Helpline for help with injury lawyers in Kentisbeare, on the number: 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can reach them at the number: 0333 500 0993.