Are you looking for injury lawyers in Risley to help you settle a medical negligence claim?
If you think a member of the medical profession has treated you wrongly, you may be entitled to make a medical negligence claim. You could hire injury lawyers in Risley to help. You could also choose a national firm such as ours to assist you. However, it cannot just be a case of you just being unhappy with the treatment because it didn’t work as well as you hoped. You must be able to prove that a medical professional has been negligent.
You visit someone in the medical profession because you are unwell or injured. What you have to be able to prove is that their treatment of you made your illness or injury worse. Normally an insurance company looks for more than a 50% probability that this was the case before they agree to settle a claim.
One of the things you need to consider is whether any other specialist in the same field would have treated you any differently. If a report from another specialist shows they would have, this will strengthen your claim that you were mistreated.
Forget injury lawyers in Risley and talk to Accident Advice Helpline
If you are unsure if you have a valid claim for medical negligence, you don’t need injury lawyers in Risley to help you. They may charge a fee just for an initial consultation. Instead, contact one of our advisers. Explain to them what you think went wrong and why you think you were mistreated. We can help with any of the following:
- A misdiagnosis by your general practitioner, this could have dire consequences
- The wrong teeth pulled by the dentist would put you through the pain and suffering of having the correct ones pulled, and might mean you having to have false teeth earlier than you would otherwise have done
- A test taken incorrectly by the practice nurse which then gave flawed results so you were not treated correctly
- The optician messing up your laser eye surgery, which at its worst can affect your sight
- The pharmacist giving you the wrong medication or the wrong dose of the right medicine
- The hospital operating on the wrong limb
- The care home not taking care and letting someone fall out of bed
- The therapist giving the wrong advice
- The dietician telling you to eat the wrong food, and you had an allergy
In reality, our medical professionals are generally very good. Yet they are human and they do sometimes make mistakes. If you think you have been the victim of medical negligence, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We can provide the help you will need.
Medical negligence claims are among the most complicated and stressful of all personal injury cases. You need someone with the experience and expertise needed to have a good chance of success. You need Accident Advice Helpline.
Our helplines are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. They are there for victims to call whenever they wish. By calling, they can get all the advice and information they may need about making a medical negligence claim. Then the decision will be left to the victim about whether to proceed or not. They will not be put under any pressure at all.
Date Published: 29th December 2013
Author: David Brown