How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Lancashire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Lancashire

    Are you looking for injury lawyers in Lancashire to help you make a claim for compensation? Our law firm have a team of solicitors all working in-house, and we offer all claims on the basis of no win no fee*. This method of funding your claim helps to safeguard your finances and can offer faster access to the justice system.

    Who can make a claim for compensation with Accident Advice Helpline?

    There are certain conditions that need to be met before your claim will be valid. A three-year time limit exists, running from the date of your accident to the start date of a claim. This can be extended only in specific circumstances, such as when a child is involved, but it pays to start considering whether or not you might want to make a claim early on.

    Not to blame for your accident

    As well as claiming within three years of your accident, you must not have been to blame for causing it. This is because personal injury cases are brought against a third party who has acted in a negligent manner to cause your injuries.

    Were your injuries medically treated?

    This is the third main criterion for eligibility. The report provided by the medical professional who assessed and treated your injuries forms a significant part of your case evidence. This treatment does not need to have been received at the accident scene, however; many people go to their local hospital or GP for treatment.

    Expert personal injury lawyers in Lancashire

    We have an in-house team of solicitors working for us, so you don’t need to worry about your claim being outsourced to other providers. Our injury specialists will negotiate on your behalf for the best compensation award possible, using advanced knowledge of this area of law.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our friendly advice team will keep you updated throughout the process and address any concerns that may arise along the way.

    How to start a claim with us

    You can start a claim simply by phoning the helpline. You will be put in touch with our in-house personal injury lawyers in Lancashire, who will let you know what evidence is required. We can also provide you with an estimate of the compensation that you might receive, which often helps to reassure people that they are doing the right thing.

    Call today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Let our helpful advisors guide you through the process of claiming and put your mind at rest a little.

    Date Published: 26th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.