Hyde Park is a popular location for visitors and tourists
Hyde Park is one of the largest parks in central London, meaning that people from all over the UK flock to the park to relax on sunny days and take part in outdoor activities, or to picnic with friends and family under the leafy trees.
Something else for which the park has become popular is mass demonstrations. Demonstrations have been held in Hyde Park by the Chartists, the Reform League, the Suffragettes and the Stop the War Coalition. The river running through the park is called the Serpentine, which divides the park into two different areas. Hyde Park is the biggest of four other parks that form a chain from the entrance of Kensington Palace.
Have you visited the park recently?
If you have been in Hyde Park within the past three years and have had the misfortune of being involved in an accident which wasn’t your fault, injury lawyers in Hyde Park could help you to claim a lump sum of compensation to help you cope better.
There are many activities which take place in the park on a daily basis — there have been concerts, and as previously mentioned demonstrations. It’s a popular and beautiful location which many people like to visit.
Why claim through Accident Advice Helpline?
- We are dedicated to professionally beginning your claim of compensation. We work to help you claim the compensation that you deserve and need to help move on.
- We will continue to assist you and your claim with injury lawyers in Hyde Park should you need the continued support.
- If you claim with us, we guarantee that you will receive a 100% expert service from a member of our dedicated customer service team.
- Our trained and professional customer service team are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, always here dedicated to taking your call.
Go online or get in touch
Our website contains everything you need to find out more. It also allows you to take the quick and easy 30-second test to see if your claim qualifies. The test asks you:
- Were you injured in the last three years?
- Was the accident your fault?
- Did you receive medical attention?
- Where were you injured?
Our injury lawyers in Hyde Park are always busy professionally and confidentially working on your behalf to help you win compensation for any accident in which you have been involved which wasn’t your fault and has happened. Starting your claim with Accident Advice Helpline is the best decision you could make.
Our advisors are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call today on 0800 689 0500, or if you would prefer to call from a mobile, call on 0333 500 0993. If you would prefer that a friendly member of the customer service team calls you back, just text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back.