Claiming if you have visited or live in Hornsea
Hornsea is a very small town, however its still home to lots of interesting history. The Hornsea Folk Museum, for example, has won awards and is impressively the home to the world’s largest collection of Hornsea Pottery. Constable Hall is another lovely tourist attraction. It’s an impressive Elizabethan mansion which is set across 300 acres of parkland which makes it a beautiful place to spend the day.
If you visited Hornsea in July to partake in the annual carnival which included with stalls, rides and a brilliant fireworks display, and experienced an accident, you should get in touch with Accident Advice helpline. Even if you permanently reside in Hornsea you can claim for your accident by contacting Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline boasts over 10 years industry experience and each year, pays out over £30 million in compensation. Receiving the compensation you deserve is important to us and that is why we are dedicated to sourcing professional injury lawyers in Hornsea amongst others.
Accidents you can claim for
We take all accidents into consideration, so if you have been involved in any of the following, you should consider getting in touch to discuss the details of your accident:
- Sporting injuries (i.e. football, walking, hockey, tennis etc)
- Fractures and broken bones
- Brain and head injuries
- Laser eye surgery complications
- Food poisoning
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday
- Accidents at school, college or university
- Motorbike accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Cycle accidents
- Defective goods and faulty products
- Slips, trips and falls
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger, or captain)
- Work related accidents
- Industrial diseases and illnesses
- Travel accidents
- Facial and body injuries
We will professionally source expert and trained injury lawyers in Hornsea if you, or someone you know, has been unfortunate enough to experienced one of the above accidents.Open Claim Calculator
You can speak to a trained member of Accident Advice Helpline, by calling 0800 689 0500, or if you would prefer to call from a mobile, call on 0333 500 0993.
If you would prefer that a friendly member of the customer service team calls you back, just text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back to source injury lawyers in Hornsea.
There is lots of information available on Accident Advice Helpline website should you require further info. On the website, you can also take the quick and easy 30 second compensation test by using the compensation calculator.
The calculator asks you just a few easy questions
- Were you injured in the last three years?
- Was the accident your fault?
- Did you receive medical attention?
- Where were you injured?
- Full name
- Telephone number (to contact you to discuss further)
Once you’ve entered in the required details, you will be given an insight of how much compensation you may be entitled to through injury lawyers in Hornsea.