How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Highbridge

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Highbridge

    Compensation wanted and seeking injury lawyers in Highbridge?

    Are you seeking injury lawyers in Highbridge to help you win compensation? There is no need for you to worry; by calling up the law firm Accident Advice Helpline, you will get just the help that you are seeking. Located near the mouth of the River Brue, on the edge of Somerset Levels, is the small market town of Highbridge. There is archaeological evidence that the area of Highbridge has been occupied since the Roman period.

    Why the need for injury lawyers in Highbridge?

    Have you been injured in Highbridge? Are you seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained? You could obtain compensation under the following conditions:

    • You required medical attention for your injuries;
    • You were injured due to the fault of another person; and
    • Your injuries were caused within the last three years.


    Though you may have a good chance of being compensated for the injuries that you sustained in Highbridge, you would need the help of a lawyer to seek this compensation as this is a legal issue. You would even be able to determine if your claim is valid.

    But you will need injury lawyers in Highbridge

    You can take our 30-second test online and find out if your claim is valid. This test can be taken by going online to the Accident Advice Helpline website; look to the right and you will see the presence of a small form. To understand if you have a valid claim that allows you to seek compensation for the injuries that you sustained, you just have to fill in the details in this simple form and you will get the answer that you are seeking.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, you will have to take the help of a lawyer to seek compensation, because you would first need to file a claim. Getting a lawyer is easy — all you need to do is call up Accident Advice Helpline. Our law firm were formed in the year 2000, and ever since then we have helped people with injury claim cases in Highbridge and all other places in the UK to file claims and seek compensation and justice.

    Hurt in Highbridge?

    Are you seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained in Highbridge, and as such are in need of injury lawyers in Highbridge? All you have to do to get the help that you are seeking is call up Accident Advice Helpline on the number 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone on the number 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 7th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.