How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in Haverhill

    You may live in Haverhill and be considering filing a personal injury compensation claim because you were injured in an accident that was not your fault. You have three years in which to file a claim, generally, unless the accident happened at sea, in the air or at an airport. In such cases you have only two years in which to make your claim. You will probably need injury lawyers in Haverhill or elsewhere to help you with your claim. Check with injury lawyers in Haverhill or others based elsewhere in the UK to find out how long you have to make your claim. You can also check this with us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Injury Lawyers in Haverhill

    You can also file a personal injury compensation claim through injury lawyers in Haverhill, for example, if you have been diagnosed with an illness in the last three years which you can prove was due to another person’s negligence. These may be a work-related illness or food poisoning, MRSA, or respiratory problems because of damp living conditions (if you are a tenant).

    Accidents in Public Places

    If you have a slip, trip or fall in the street and break a limb, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim either against the local authority or perhaps one of the utilities companies if you fell over a manhole cover (for example). The local authority has a responsibility to maintain roads and pavements and if you fall over a broken paving stone, you and your injury lawyers in Haverhill may be able to prove that the negligence of the local authority was to blame for your accident. You should inform the police of your accident and seek medical treatment.

    If you have an accident in a shop, or other building which is open to the public, you should inform a member of staff and have them write the details of your accident, along with the names and contact details of any witnesses in the accident book. You should have medical treatment as soon as possible after any accident.

    If you are walking past a building or a construction site and are hit by a falling object you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the building (in the case of falling masonry or a flowerpot and so on) or against the owner of the construction firm.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have any personal injury compensation claim to file, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can be reached on one of our freephone numbers at any time of day or night, every single day of the year. The numbers to ring are 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice about any aspect of your potential claim, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 3rd November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.