How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in Hatfield

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Hatfield

    One of Hatfield’s former residents was Queen Elizabeth I who was confined in “The Old Palace” at Hatfield for three years. It became one of the “New Towns” along with Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth and Stevenage after the Second World War.

    If you are a resident of Hatfield, you may be looking for injury lawyers in Hatfield to represent you after being injured in an accident that was no fault of yours. You will probably have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim as that is the norm. However, in the cases of accidents which occur at sea, in the air or at airports, you only have two years in which to make a claim. It is worth checking how long you have to make your claim with injury lawyers in Hatfield or elsewhere, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Injury Lawyers in Hatfield

    There are other reasons for making a personal injury compensation claim; you don’t have to have been involved in an accident to make one. You can file a claim with injury lawyers in Hatfield for example, if you have been diagnosed with an illness or a disease which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. Some examples of these types of illnesses are work-related ones, food poisoning after eating out, MRSA contracted while in hospital or an illness caused by living in damp conditions if you are a tenant. You have three years in which to file such a personal injury compensation claim.

    How Do I Make a Claim?

    To initiate a claim, you will need the services of a firm of injury lawyers in Hatfield or elsewhere. You need to find an injury lawyer who is a specialist in your kind of accident, injury or illness. It would not be worth your while having a lawyer who is a specialist in road traffic accidents if your accident occurred while you were on a foreign package holiday, for example. If you have a problem finding an appropriate lawyer, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    You will probably have a free first appointment so that a lawyer can discuss your case with you and by the end of that appointment, he or she will be able to tell you whether or not you have a case to make a claim. You can then choose to hire that lawyer, or you can look for another.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with any part of the personal injury compensation claim process. Simply call us, at any time that is convenient for you, on one of our freephone numbers. No matter what the time, the lines will be open.

    From a landline call 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile, the freephone number to call is 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 3rd November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.