How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Hardwick

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Hardwick

    If you are a Hardwick resident you may be looking for a firm of injury lawyers in Hardwick to represent you, and you may not find one that has the appropriate injury lawyer for your type of  personal injury compensation claim. If that is the case, don’t hesitate to call us at Accident Advice Helpline. In fact, there may not be a firm of injury lawyers in Hardwick.

    Can’t find injury lawyers in Hardwick?

    You may have been searching online for injury lawyers in Hardwick because you have been involved in an accident in which you were injured, and it was not your fault. Generally, you have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, although you should check with us at Accident Advice Helpline, as you only have two years to file a claim in some cases.

    It’s possible that you are seeking injury lawyers in Hardwick because you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove, with our assistance,  was the result of another person or persons’ negligence. You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with the illness in which to make your personal injury compensation claim.

    Accidents at work

    If you have been injured in an accident at work and the accident was not your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim against your employer. He, or she, has a legal duty to protect the health and safety of his or her workers. Failure to do so could mean paying compensation claims from the company’s public liability insurance.

    If you have an accident at work, the appropriate member of staff should be informed and the details surrounding your accident should be recorded in the accident book, along with the names and contact details of any witnesses. You should seek immediate medical treatment, even for what may seem to you, to be a minor injury. Sometimes, if you do not get medical attention, an injury can become much worse. Not seeking medical treatment after an accident could damage your potential personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) will need to be informed about your accident and they may decide to investigate its circumstances. They oversee the rules and regulations covering health and safety at work. If your employer has been negligent in his or her duty towards you, then that person has contravened the law. The HSE will also need to be informed how many days you had to take off work because of your injury.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any personal injury compensation claim to make, but are not sure what to do about it, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time of day or night, every day of the year. We have a freephone number for you to call from a landline, 0800 689 0500. If you decide to call us from a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice why not call now?

    Date Published: 30th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.