Take the online 30 second test
On Accident Advice Helpline’s website there is a very handy compensation calculator. This calculator is there to provide you with a quick estimated quote on how much you may be entitled to.
The calculator will ask you a series of questions including;
- Were you injured in the last three years?
- Was the accident your fault?
- Did you receive medical attention?
- Where were you injured?
- Full name
- Telephone number (to contact you to discuss further)
Once you have entered in the above details, you will be redirected to a page which will give you a breakdown of how much compensation you may be entitled to.
Claiming if you live in Hale
If you live in Hale, Greater Manchester, and have been involved in an accident within the past three years, you should take 30 seconds to take our online test. Once established how much you may be entitled to, we can take your details and source injury lawyers in Hale.
If you would prefer to discuss you accident with one of our trained and professional advisors, you can contact them and talk about any of the following accidents:Open Claim Calculator
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger, or captain)
- Sporting injuries (i.e. football, walking, hockey, tennis etc.)
- Fractures and broken bones
- Food poisoning
- Brain and head injuries
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday
- Accidents at school, college or university
- Motorbike accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Cycle accidents
- Defective goods and faulty products
- Slips, trips and falls
- Work related accidents
- Industrial diseases and illnesses
- Travel accidents
- Facial and body injuries
If you feel that you may be entitled to receive a lump sum of compensation, Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim through injury lawyers in Hale. If the accident that you’ve experienced isn’t listed above, please get in touch and a professional and friendly advisor can discuss the details of your claim with you.
Alternative ways to contact
If you would rather get in touch by phoning a trained member of Accident Advice Helpline, you can phone free on 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile, the number to call is 0333 500 0993. You will then be directed to expert injury lawyers inHale.
If you would rather a friendly member of the customer service team can call you back, all you need to do is text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and they can source your injury lawyers in Hale.
To find out more information about Accident Advice Helpline, get in touch or have a look around the website to read testimonials and the claims process.