A trip to the hairdressers can be a real treat, and should leave you feeling refreshed and delighted with your new do. However, if you suffer an injury at the hands of a negligent professional, you could be left with a lot more than the task of finding a new salon.
If you have been injured at a hairdressing salon and are looking for injury lawyers in Great Yarmouth, call Accident Advice Helpline first for free legal advice.
Despite what many people believe, hairdressers do not require any formal training and do not have to register with any government body in order to carry out any treatments. This information is disconcerting in itself, but it is even more worrying when you think of all the different types of treatments a hairdresser can administer.
Hairdressing injury lawyers in Great Yarmouth
Our solicitors are able to assist you wherever you are in the UK, which means that you don’t have to settle for the services of injury lawyers in Great Yarmouth, if you do not find one you think can get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact us if you have suffered from any of the following hairdressing injuries:Open Claim Calculator
- Allergic reactions to chemicals
- Hair loss due to the application of a production
- Severe damage/breakage to your hair
- Burns from curling tongs or any other hairdressing equipment
Injuries that occur due to the negligence of a hairdresser can have a long-lasting impact, not just on your appearance but on your self-esteem. Plus serious injuries can mean time off work, which can also result in loss of earnings.
I’ve suffered an injury at a hairdressers – what do I do now?
- Contact your GP or attend A&E immediately. You must seek medical help for your injuries to ensure you receive the right treatment. Medical records can also be used when making a claim for compensation.
- Make the salon aware of the incident.
- Take photographs of all injuries and any hair-loss/hair damage.
- Make a note of the contact details and address of the hairdressing salon involved and the name of the person responsible.
- If possible, take the contact details of any witnesses to the incident.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible for free initial advice and representation from experienced personal injury solicitors.
Why make a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
As an established and experienced legal firm, we employ first-rate solicitors who know how difficult it can be to contemplate making a claim. From the first phone call, until your case has been settled, we can provide superior advice and representation.
There are many reasons to choose our solicitors to help you make a claim:
- We work on a no win no fee* basis, which means if your claim is unsuccessful you will not pay any solicitors’ fees.
- Our legal assistance is available anywhere in the UK.
- We have over 15 years of personal injury experience, making us the sensible choice when searching for personal injury claim representation.
To find out how much you can claim, or for an obligation-free chat with one of our friendly advisers, call our 24/7 helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.