How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Gloucestershire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Gloucestershire

    There are a lot of interesting places in Gloucestershire and areas of natural beauty, such as the Cotswolds and the Forest of Dean. You may have spent some time in this county on holiday, or perhaps you live in Gloucestershire and are looking for a firm of injury lawyers Gloucestershire-based. If that is the case, we at Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you.

    Injury lawyers in Gloucestershire

    You may have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, or perhaps you have been diagnosed with an illness which you and your injury lawyers in Gloucestershire can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. In both cases you may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim. You usually have three years to do this, but there are exceptions to this general rule, and it would be best to check how long you have in which to file a claim with injury lawyers Gloucestershire-based, or injury lawyers based elsewhere in the UK. You can also check that with us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Holiday accidents

    If you have an accident while on holiday in the UK, then you can make a claim in the same way you would if your accident had been in your home town. If you have an accident or illness (caused by another person’s negligence) while on holiday abroad, you may still be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    If you booked a package holiday with a UK tour operator and you had an accident in your hotel or in its grounds which was not your fault, then you could possibly make a claim against the tour operator. You may have tripped over a gardening tool, for example, which should have been put away, but was left on a footpath in the hotel grounds. This would be a case of negligence on the part of a member of the hotel staff. You would be able to make a claim, because the hotel owner, the staff and the holiday representative are all representatives of the UK tour operator.

    If you have an accident at your hotel, you should report it to your holiday representative and receive immediate medical treatment. The holiday rep should send a report of the accident to the UK tour operator and you should ask to be given a copy of this.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any queries regarding a possible personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can use one of our freephone numbers to contact us. These are 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, and 0333 500 0993 for mobile ones. You can call us at any time as the lines will be open. For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 30th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.