How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers Gaydon

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Gaydon

    Injury lawyers Gaydon

    If you live in Gaydon you may have been involved in an accident which you can prove was no fault of yours. If the accident happened in the last three years and you sustained an injury or injuries, you may be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim and be looking for injury lawyers in Gaydon to represent you.

    You may also be looking for injury lawyers in Gaydon if you have been diagnosed with an illness which was caused by another person’s negligence. You might have been diagnosed with a work-related illness, or with an illness such as MRSA (one of the so-called Superbugs) which you contracted whilst in hospital after undergoing surgery. You can make a personal injury compensation claim for illnesses such as these if you hire the services of an expert solicitor from a firm of injury lawyers in Gaydon, or elsewhere in the UK. You have three years in which to make your claim from the date you were first diagnosed with the illness.

    Accidents and military personnel

    If you are in the armed forces in the UK, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim if you were the innocent victim of an accident. You can also make a claim for psychological problems such as post-traumatic stress disorder after completing a tour of duty.

    Bear in mind, if you are ex-military and wish to make any type of personal injury compensation claim, that if you suffered a personal injury as a result of service before 15th May 1987, you are, unfortunately unable to make a civil claim for an injury because of the terms of the Crown Proceedings Act 1947.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you may have a personal injury compensation claim of any type to make, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time any day of the year on our freephone numbers, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and to find out more about us, you can visit our Accident Advice Helpline website.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 25th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.