Injury lawyers in Gateshead


If you are looking up injury lawyers in Gateshead, you may have been involved in an accident which was not your fault. If you and your injury lawyer can prove that another person was to blame for your accident, then you have three years from the date of the accident in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. However, did you know that you can also claim personal injury compensation if you have suffered food poisoning?

Injury lawyers in Gateshead

You might also be looking up injury lawyers in Gateshead (or elsewhere in Britain) if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. That person might be your employer if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or occupational disease, or perhaps the owner of a restaurant in which you ate, but later had to have medical treatment for food poisoning. You have three years from first being diagnosed with your illness in which to make your personal injury compensation claim. If you get started on your claim early you have a greater chance of success so don’t delay!

Food poisoning in the Gateshead area

Food poisoning is a very common illness. You can be made ill by food that you take home to eat or by food that you eat in a restaurant. Harmful bacteria and viruses enter the food from the kitchen environment, from food handlers and even from animals such as vermin.

Food poisoning is not a laughing matter. Many people who get food poisoning start making personal injury compensation claims, contacting injury lawyers in Gateshead. It is possible that they will receive compensation to cover the pain, distress and suffering caused by the illness. Some of those affected may still have been suffering months afterwards if their case of food poisoning was severe. Sadly, some people never recover and there are even fatalities in very severe cases. Young children and the elderly are most likely to be made very ill by food poisoning.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have or have had an illness or were the victim of an accident, then you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice about how to proceed with a personal injury compensation claim.

You can call us at any time, whenever suits you, including on Bank Holidays. We have two numbers for you to ring, so take advantage of these. To call from a landline ring 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us now.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )