How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Garve

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Garve

    You may have been to Garve for a golfing holiday, or gone fishing there, or perhaps you live in Garve. There are many reasons why you might be searching for injury lawyers in Garve. If you are a serious golfer, you should take out a third party insurance policy, as accidents do happen on golf courses. You could call us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice and help to file a claim.

    Injury lawyers in Garve

    If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, you need to contact injury lawyers in Garve, or some based elsewhere in the UK, or us at Accident Advice Helpline. You have three years in which to file a claim. However, for some accidents such as those that occur at sea, in the air or at airports, you only have two years to make a claim, as such accidents are governed by international conventions. You also have only two years to make a claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) for any injuries you sustained during the course of a crime. Contact injury solicitors in Garve, or elsewhere, or us at Accident Advice Helpline if you need to find out how long you have to file your claim.

    Illness claims

    You can also make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness in the last three years, which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You may have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or had a bout of food poisoning after eating out, for example. In both instances, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have an injury claim to make, why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline? You can visit our Accident Advice Helpline website to find out more about us and afterwards, you might like to call us on one of our freephone numbers to find out if or how we could help you.

    You can call whenever it is convenient for you to do so as our lines are open 24/7. The number to call from a landline is 0800 689 0500 and from a mobile, 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice, call now.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 24th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.