How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Fleetwood

    You might be looking for injury lawyers in Fleetwood if you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault, or if you have been diagnosed, within the last three years, with an illness which you can prove was caused by someone else’s negligence. You generally have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim in Britain, but in some instances you have only two years in which to do so.

    Injury lawyers in Fleetwood

    There are certainly quite a few injury lawyers in Fleetwood to be found online, but you need a lawyer who has expertise in handling claims for injuries sustained in the type of accident you had. You would also need one who had experience in your type of illness, if your claim is against your employer for an occupational disease for example. Finding suitable injury lawyers in Fleetwood might be a little tricky. If you can’t find injury lawyers in Fleetwood to handle your particular claim, you could give us a call at Accident Advice Helpline, on one of our freephone numbers.

    Accidents in public places

    A public place is anywhere which is open to members of the general public, the street, restaurants, cinemas, banks, museums, shops and so on. If you slip, trip or fall in the street, or if you fall from a sea wall which was not in a good state of repair, then you may be able to make a claim against your local authority. You would need to inform the police and report the accident to officers of that local authority or town council.

    If you have an accident in a building which is open to the public, you should inform a member of staff and have them record the details of the accident (time, date and circumstances) plus the name and contact details of any witnesses in the accident book.

    It is also a good idea for you to take photos of the scene of the accident and the injuries you sustained and perhaps “before and after” photos for comparison would be needed as supporting evidence for your personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that has been in existence for more than ten years. We work with a team of solicitors who are all personal injury specialists. If you need advice regarding any part of the claims process, why not give us a call?

    You can visit our Accident Advice Helpline website to find out more about us, or you could call us on one of our freephone numbers at any time, every day of the year. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice, call now.

    Date Published: 21st October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.