Are you looking for the most successful injury lawyers East Anstey can offer?
East Anstey represents some of the best features of Devon. It offers peace, countryside and tradition. But when it comes to injury lawyers East Anstey may not have everything you need. If you are looking for the best injury lawyers East Anstey can offer, you might find yourself looking further afield, which can make the decision hard for you. But we know the best injury lawyers East Anstey and Devon-wide.
We know how to find the best injury lawyers in Devon
The question isn’t really ‘who is the best injury lawyer’, but instead ‘who is the best injury lawyer for you’. A decade of experience has taught us that the most successful lawyer in your case will be the lawyer that has the most appropriate expertise in your specific accident or injury.
When you ask us to help you fight your compensation case, we match you to the best lawyer for you in your local area. The lawyer we match you with will have specialist experience in your accident or injury and a track record of successful compensation cases. And that is not all we offer you.
Let us help you make your compensation claim
If you ask us to help you make your compensation claim, we will make sure that you receive everything you need to make your claim a stress free experience. Our comprehensive support package includes:
- Your own specialist lawyer in your local area
- Friendly, professional advisers to handle every part of your claim on your behalf, including all of your paperwork, liaison with your lawyer and co-ordination of your appointments
- A 24 hour helpline, ready to answer your questions when it’s convenient for you
- A 100% no win no fee guarantee with no upfront fees
Making a claim with our help is straightforward. Simply place your case in our hands and sit back and relax.
Support for any kind of accident
We are able to support you no matter what kind of accident you have suffered. Here are a few of our most common cases:
- Road traffic accidents – the majority of personal accident compensation claims are a result of a road traffic collision. Our clients include motorists, motorbikes, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Slips, trips and falls – many people ask for our help to present a case to large local authorities and high street retailers. But large companies don’t have to be daunting with our help.
- Accidents at work – despite the best efforts of the Health and Safety Executive, accidents in the workplace are unfortunately common. If you have been injured at work, make sure your employer is held to account.
Get started today
Getting your claim started is easy. Simply choose one of these three quick ways:
- Fill in our simple online claim form. Your adviser will register your claim and call you to discuss your accident.
- Complete our unique online 30 second compensation test. The test will give you an instant accurate estimate of the level of compensation you could be eligible to claim.
- Call our advisers on our freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 2nd December 2013
Author: David Brown