The Welsh village of Dulas lies in Anglesey in north-west Wales, close to the coast. This small village is mostly home to commuters who work in the surrounding towns and cities, which could mean finding injury lawyers in Dulas is a challenge. But if you have been injured in an accident whilst living or working here, you don’t need to look for a local lawyer. Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly team of lawyers covers the whole of the UK and we specialise in personal injury law, so you know you can trust us with your claim. Whether you’ve sustained minor injuries or been more seriously hurt in an accident, you can get in touch with us within three years of your accident to find out if you could make a claim.
Why injury lawyers in Dulas aren’t your best bet
Even if you do manage to find injury lawyers in Dulas, it’s probably unlikely that they’ll offer a 100% no-win, no-fee service. At Accident Advice Helpline, all our professional personal injury lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis. This means that even if you’re in financial difficulties after your accident, you can afford to make a claim. It might be that you have suffered a back injury after a manual handling accident at work. Even if it’s not serious, you may need to take a few weeks or even months off work, which can impact your earnings. You could claim compensation for loss of wages, provided you can say ‘yes’ to the following:
- Your accident happened in the last three years
- You sought medical attention for your injuries
- Somebody else was responsible for your accident
If you can answer positively to all these points then Accident Advice Helpline would love to hear from you. We can help you to get compensation for your pain, suffering and financial losses, including loss of earnings, provided you get in touch with us within the three-year time limit.
What kinds of accidents could you make a claim for?
Many people don’t realise the wide variety of different types of accidents that you could make a claim for. Most of us think of accidents like slipping on a wet floor, when it comes to injury compensation. But here are just a few examples of the types of accidents we have handled claims for since we were established in 2000:
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place or at work
- Falls from height, for example, from scaffolding or a ladder
- Road traffic accidents as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, cyclist or motorcyclist
- Food poisoning after a meal out
- Post-traumatic stress disorder or anxiety from witnessing a traumatic event
- Workplace stress which has made you unwell
- Workplace accidents such as industrial machinery accidents, slips and trips or even things like repetitive strain injury
- Manual handling accidents which could cause back injuries
These are just a few examples and ultimately if you want to find out whether or not you’re eligible to make a claim, you should get in touch with us. You can call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to get confidential, no-obligation advice at any time – we’re waiting to hear from you.