How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Charvil

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Charvil

    If you have been injured in a slip, trip or fall accident which could have been prevented if only the landowner had taken more care of his or her property, then you may be able to make a personal injury claim and obtain compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have a crack team of in-house injury lawyers in Charvil who have plenty of experience in dealing with slip, trip and fall accidents, like the one that you have been subjected to, which means that we will be able to deal with your claim quickly and effectively.

    When is it possible to claim for a slip, trip or fall injury?

    You can typically claim for a slip, trip or fall injury if your accident took place on public land, such as a local park or council-owned building, or in a place like a shop or restaurant. As, these are places which permit the public and which have a duty of care towards the people who will be walking on their land, entering their shops, etc.

    It is also the case that you can only make a slip, trip or fall claim with the help of our injury lawyers in Charvil if your skip, trip or fall was caused by the direct negligence of another party. You will also need to have evidence of your injury, obtained from a medical professional, and you will need to start your claim within 3 years of being injured.

    If you meet all of these requirements, you should have no difficulty in making a claim with our help, but if you want to make absolutely sure that you are eligible to make a claim, it is a good idea to give our friendly advisers a call at one of the numbers below, and they will be able to tell you for sure whether you have a claim.

    Hiring injury lawyers in Charvil

    If you are eligible to make a claim for a slip, trip or fall accident, you should think about hiring one of our excellent personal injury lawyers in Charvil. Not only will this make life much easier for you, but it will also dramatically increase your chances of obtaining personal injury compensation, and of obtaining a higher cash settlement.

    Open Claim Calculator

    All of our injury lawyers in Charvil work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so you can always access our help when you need it. All you need to do is call 0800 689 500 from any landline or 0333 500 0993 from any mobile, and you can speak to one of our friendly advisers who will talk you through the process.

    Date Published: 16th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.