Are you looking for the best injury lawyers in Battersea?
Have you suffered an accident in Battersea that wasn’t your fault? Are you looking for the best injury lawyers in Battersea? We can help you.
If you’ve been injured in an accident where someone else was to blame, you are likely to be eligible to claim compensation. Perhaps your accident took place in Battersea and you feel that injury lawyers in Battersea will understand the circumstances of your accident because of their local knowledge. Or maybe you are a Battersea resident and you feel that you want your injury lawyers in the area so they are close by. No matter what your connection with Battersea is, if you are looking for local support to make your claim, we can help you.
What kind of support do we offer?
Our support is open to anyone with a genuine compensation claim for injuries they have sustained in an accident that wasn’t their fault. We believe that no one should have to be an expert to use the compensation claim system. We also believe that support and help should be available for everyone, not just those who can afford expensive legal fees.
When you ask us to fight your compensation case for you, we make sure that you are provided with:
- A specialist injury lawyer, with expertise in the kind of accident or injury you have suffered
- Friendly, professional advisers who will guide you through every step of your claims process. They will take the details of your accident and injuries and liaise with your lawyer. They will complete all of your paperwork on your behalf, co-ordinate all of your appointments and make sure that you are relaxed at every stage of your claim.
- A 24 hour freephone helpline.
- A 100% no-win, no- fee guarantee. Our no-win, no-fee offer covers your full service, so there are no upfront fees to pay and no financial risk to you.
What kind of accidents and injuries can you help with?
We have been fighting a huge range of compensation claims for our clients for over a decade. Here are some of the most common cases we deal with:
- Road traffic accidents, often resulting in spinal injuries, neck injuries, whiplash or broken limbs
- Slips, trips and falls, often on poorly maintained roads, walkways and pavements. We routinely fight cases against high street retailers and large local authorities
- Accidents at work, including falls from height, manual handling injuries, repetitive injuries such as vibration white finger and injuries involving machinery
- Injuries on holiday, including food hygiene illnesses, poorly maintained premises and holiday activity injuries
- Injuries from sub-standard retail products
- Animal attack injuries
We deal with these and many more types of injuries every day. To find out how we can help you, just call our advisers on our Freephone number 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile 0333 500 0993. Or to find out how much you could be eligible to claim, try our unique 30-second online compensation calculator.
Date Published: 2nd December 2013
Author: David Brown