Are you looking for the best injury lawyers to help you claim? Have you been trying to work out which injury lawyers are best?
Every accident is unique and every set of injuries sustained in an accident are unique. This means that the injury lawyer that is best for you is the lawyer with the expertise and track record that matches your situation. If you have been unfortunate enough to have suffered injuries in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you might be considering making a compensation claim.
What kind of accidents happen in Basingstoke?
As with any large town, Basingstoke has a very full range of accidents each year. And many of Basingstoke’s accidents are simply that – accidents. But unfortunately, some accidents are caused by the deliberate or negligent actions of someone, which means they end up needlessly hurting an innocent victim. When this happens, the victim is entitled to claim compensation. Some of the most common accidents in Basingstoke include:
- Road traffic accidents – surprisingly, relatively few of these happen on Basingstoke’s extraordinarily large number of roundabouts.
- Accidents at work – Basingstoke draws employees from a wide radius and this is reflected in the large number of office-based workplace injuries. These claims commonly include repetitive strain injury, manual handling injuries and slips, trip and falls.
- Accidents in the high street – a significant number of Basingstoke’s accidents happen on the high street; these tend to be caused by slips, trips and falls. Often, these accidents result from poorly maintained flooring and pavements and unmarked hazards such as uneven steps or areas under maintenance.
Accident Advice Helpline or injury lawyers in Basingstoke
If you have suffered an accident in Basingstoke or you are a Basingstoke resident who needs to make a compensation claim then help is available for you.
Although we do not have injury lawyers in Basingstoke we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury lawyers in Basingstoke look no further than our expert service.
We can offer you all the support you need, covering every aspect of the compensation process from start to finish. We offer to fight your claim on your behalf on a 100% no win, no fee basis. Our support includes:
- A specialist expert injury lawyer, chosen for their expertise in your specific injury or type of accident
- The full help and support of your adviser, who will log your claim, note the details of your accident and injury, complete all of your paperwork for you and arrange all of your appointments
- A 24 hour freephone helpline with advice at your fingertips whenever you need it
- No upfront fees and a no win, no fee guarantee
How do you register your claim
Taking the first step towards receiving your compensation award is simple. To find out how much you could claim, try our 30 second online compensation calculator. Or for the most immediate route to starting your claim, simply call our advisers on our freephone number 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 2nd December 2013
Author: David Brown