Having an accident for which someone else was responsible could leave you looking for injury lawyers in Ardmillan. If this happens, call Accident Advice Helpline.
The suburb of Ardmillan in Edinburgh is a relatively calm, community-driven and even though it does reside in the greater sphere of one of the biggest cities in the UK, it is a relatively pleasant place to live.
In this developing suburb, construction sites are the norm with more and more buildings being repaired and erected. This is definitely good for the town’s economy but if something goes wrong on site, it may not be pleasant for those who work there.
Construction site injuries happen more often than you think, which is why people need help from injury lawyers in Ardmillan.
Help is available from Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline have the skills, the expertise, and the knowledge to help those who have been injured in construction site-specific accidents. We have been making successful compensation claims for over 15 years and work hard to get everyone the best compensation possible.
We have a 30-second test which can tell you if your accident qualifies for compensation.
- You can claim if you were not responsible for your accident.
- Your injuries must be treated by a doctor so you can provide medical evidence.
- You have a 3-year deadline to start your claim, so don’t leave it too late.
Construction site accidents
Construction sites are a veritable smorgasbord of accidents waiting to happen and if you work there, oversee the work, or even have to go on site as part of an architectural or planning team, you need to be careful and informed.
- One of the more common incidents on construction sites includes head injuries. Even for those who stick to the rules and wear their hard hats at all times, injuries could be prevalent. If you are hit by a vehicle, or fall off scaffolding, there is sadly nothing that a hard hat can do.
- Repetitive strain injuries are also a problem on these sites, since the workers there have to do the same tasks over and over again. This leads to Vibration White Finger, eye injuries, and even long-term damage to the lungs.
- For those who are unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, broken bones, dislocations, and even amputations may occur. Though these represent a worst-case scenario, they are possible.
Call for help if you need injury lawyers in Ardmillan
If you are injured and need advice about a claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline. Our friendly advisors can give you free, no-obligation advice to help you. Just call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
If you are looking for injury lawyers in Ardmillan, just call the experts at Accident Advice Helpline today to find out about making a no-win, no-fee claim.
Date Published: 3rd November 2013
Author: David Brown