Have you been hurt in an accident? Was this accident the fault of somebody else? If so then you have the right to seek compensation for your injuries, damages and expenses. Making an accident or injury compensation claim may seem like a daunting or confusing task, but with the injury lawyers in Accrington at Accident Advice Helpline it really does not need to be.
Injury Lawyers in Accrington
The injury lawyers in Accrington at Accident Advice Helpline can take on your accident injury compensation claim and make it a hassle free procedure. The injury lawyers have a fantastic success rate and they can make sure you receive the maximum cash compensation which you deserve. Together you and the injury lawyers in Accrington can seek justice and put things right.
When it comes to personal injury claims, there is no company in a better position than Accident Advice Helpline; boasting 13 years in the business, thousands of satisfied customers and dedicated teams of in-house legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline stands head and shoulders above the competition.
They are ethical too, not some fly-by-night operation being run from some body’s spare bedroom. Accident Advice Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help it do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with them.
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident, and the date of the claim
- A brief, one off medical check may be required
A court appearance may not be required, but it is worth noting that you could be called. This is, however, quite unlikely.Open Claim Calculator
Getting a claim started is simplicity itself and there are a few options open to you there too, depending on your personal preference. You can use the following.
- The 30 second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will be in touch with you soon after
- Give us a call – There is a dedicated Free phone number for you to use, this can be found at the top of every screen
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started.