Aboyne has a lot to offer residents and visitors alike. Hospitality plays a big part in the community, and safety of its visitors is important. If you are injured in a non-fault accident, you could claim compensation. If you need injury lawyers in Aboyne, talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
Have a safe trip
Any holiday should be a relaxing one. While you can’t guard against other people’s mistakes, you can do a few things to help your trip go smoothly.
- Plan your journey and if you’re driving, do some basic safety checks on your car before you set off.
- Leave early. This way if you get held up you’ll have time to stop for a rest and still get to your destination at a reasonable time.
- Book your accommodation in advance. This way you can book somewhere with a good reputation so that you know you’ll be in a safe environment. If you find you are injured while staying in a hotel or bed and breakfast, report your accident in their report book and call Accident Advice Helpline.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
To make a successful compensation claim you need experienced personal injury lawyers in Aboyne. Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years of specialist compensation experience and we offer a nationwide service.
All of our solicitors will work on 100% no-win, no-fee* basis as well, so you won’t have the stress of worrying about paying for your claim.
We can assess your claim too, using our unique 30-second test. Our advisors are all trained to give you this test when you call. We can help you with a claim if the following all apply:
- You must show that someone else was responsible for causing your accident. Any witness statements or photographs you have can help with this.
- You must have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner. This means that not only do you stand a better chance of a quick recovery, but you can also provide vital medical evidence.
- You only have a maximum of 3 years in which to start your claim, so make sure you call within that time.
Call today for injury lawyers in Aboyne
If you think you have a case to make a compensation claim, then the advisors at Accident Advice Helpline will be happy to offer you free, no-obligation help and advice.
Just call us on 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You don’t have to spend a long time looking for injury lawyers in Aboyne. One call to Accident Advice Helpline will get you all the legal help and advice you need.