Aberaeron has a generous selection of guest houses, self-catering cottages and excellent restaurants. The great architect John Nash, who built the nearby Llanerchaeron mansion, was reputedly involved in the planning of the new town in 1805.
This harbour side town sited along the lovely Cardigan Bay on the west Wales coast, has a fascinating past and a vibrant present and future. It has been attracting visitors and residents for centuries as it evolved through fishing and the railway providing access to beach loving holiday makers.
Where there is activity, there is a possibility of accident. While we do not want to dwell on this, accidents can and do happen.
Have you had an accident that resulted in an injury?
- Was it someone else’s fault?
- Did your injury receive medical attention?
- Did it happen in the past 3 years?
If the answers are “yes” you may want to consider a personal injury compensation claim through injury lawyers in Aberaeron.
Accident Advice Helpline is a nation firm of compensations providers. We have in-house lawyers how will deal with your claim. We do not pass on your information to other organisations. Our experience, exceeding 15 years has helped us to provide superior customer service and claim results:
- Over £30 million awarded a year
- Over 25,000 enquiries a month
- Speedy pay-outs
Our four core principles ensure that you receive this exceptional service:
Indeed, our Patron, UK consumer champion and media personality, Dame Esther Rantzen is quoted as saying:
“Take my advice; you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you”
Can you afford an Injury lawyers in Aberaeron?
Accident Advice Helpline provides:
- Free advice
- 100% no-win, no-fee. If you don’t win your case, you don’t pay our legal fees
- A unique, speedy, 30-second online assessment to help you calculate you possible claim amount.
- No obligation on your part to go ahead. You decide if you want to start your claim
- An honest assessment of the chances of claiming successfully
- Up to date progress every step of the way.
- You can contact us, free, from a landline on: 0800 689 0500
- From a mobile phone on: 0333 500 0993
- Text “claim365” to 88010‡
Our helpful, friendly, professional advisors are only too happy to help. If we cannot respond to you call or query straight away, we undertake to call you back.
Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed. We can only give estimates of what your claim might be worth by completing the unique 30-second test online, or from an advisor.
Claim time varies from one case to another so start your journey today. What are you waiting for?
Date Published: 3rd November 2013
Author: David Brown