Had an accident? An injury lawyer for York could start your claim for compensation today!
If you have suffered injuries in an accident and you weren’t to blame, you could be legally entitled to claim compensation. You may be worried that the whole process will cause you more stress and financial expense than you need at this difficult time. But the fact is that it need not be as complex as you might think if you use an experienced firm with a professional injury lawyer for York. Accident Advice Helpline has all you need to claim affordably, with as little hassle as possible. In fact, you could set your case in motion today simply by contacting us.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website for a fast and honest opinion on whether you can make a claim. The contact details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
All of our legal advice about getting your claim started is free. Our injury lawyers just needs a small amount of information from you to set the wheels in motion.
The kinds of information we’ll need to know when you get in touch with us are:
- When your accident happened. A successful claim has to be made within the time limit laid down by the law. This can vary from accident to accident, but is generally three years from the date of the event in the majority of negligence cases.
- What happened. Someone else, whether that was a company, an individual or a statutory body, must have been responsible. They may have been acting carelessly or negligently.
- What injuries you suffered. They must have been severe enough to warrant you seeking medical attention, whether at the time or at a later date.
If we think one of our injury lawyers could successfully make a claim on your behalf, and if you decide you’d like to go ahead, we could get your case started today. What’s more, it won’t cost you a penny at this stage: our legal advice is free and our lawyer will work on a no win, no fee* basis. We will also handle the process, paperwork and legal detail for you, leaving you free to concentrate on your recovery.Open Claim Calculator
Don’t let needless worries about the complexities of the law or the expense of bringing a legal case dissuade you from claiming what you are legally entitled to. Call us today to find out if a specialist injury lawyer for York could get started on making your claim for compensation.