The injury lawyer in Turners Hill team are one of teams of in-house injury lawyers working for Accident Advice Helpline. The injury lawyer in Turners Hill team are here to give each and every potential and existing client the best possible chance of gaining the full compensation that they need for them to repair and recover after an accident.
Injury lawyer in Turners Hill
The injury lawyer in Turners Hill team often get asked a number of questions when they first speak to potential clients for the first time. Here are some of those frequently asked questions that the injury lawyer in Turners Hill team deal with on a daily basis:
- How can I make contact with Accident Advice Helpline? The easiest way is to call us. You can call free on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. For other methods of communication, please visit our “contact us” page.
- Is my first call confidential? You can call us confidentially and we will not share your information with anyone or proceed with the claim if you do not wish for us to do so. There is no obligation to proceed at all, so if you decide not to go ahead with your compensation claim then the information will not be passed on or shared.
- When is the best time to call? Whenever is the best time for you, as our lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Who will answer my call? A member of our call handling team will answer your call. This is a team of highly trained, friendly professional individuals.
- If I do decide to proceed, what will happen next? Next, we will assign you to an in-house solicitor from one of our accident solicitor teams. Your solicitor will be the best person for your individual case.
- How much compensation could I be awarded? Every case is totally individual — compensation payments are based upon the accident that has taken place and the individual’s circumstances following the accident.
- Is there any way of estimating the amount? Yes, your in-house injury lawyer will go through everything in fine detail in order to obtain an as accurate as possible estimation. However, all of our clients must please remember that estimations are just that — claim amounts cannot be guaranteed, only estimated to the very best of our abilities.
The above questions are just a handful of most frequently asked questions that Accident Advice Helpline deal with every day. Of course, if you are looking at processing a claim for yourself then there may be many other queries that you have and you need answering. If this is the case, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will make it our mission to answer all of these questions for you.
Date Published: 12th October 2013
Author: David Brown