After you have been injured in an accident, you may be looking for an injury lawyer in Tillicoultry. If you were not at fault, you could receive compensation.
One of the most common accidents which Accident Advice Helpline are asked to help with are slips, trips and falls.
Slips, trips and falls
Slips, trips and falls can happen just about anywhere and they can cause bruises to broken bones, and even more serious injuries. Whether at work, in a supermarket or even walking down the pavement, you could be at risk.
- Slips can happen on hard floors if water is spilled and not cleared up properly.
- Ice can cause slips if a company does not clear their pathways.
- Trips can happen in a public building if carpeting is loose.
- Electric cables are also a trip hazard if they trail across the floor at work.
- Falls can happen if boxes in a supermarket are left in the middle of the floor.
Any slip, trip or fall which happens in a public place should always be reported.
Let Accident Advice Helpline help you
If you’re looking for help from an injury lawyer in Tillicoultry then our friendly advisors can give you many reasons why you should choose us. Apart from more than 15 years of legal experience, we make it quick and easy for you to claim.Open Claim Calculator
Your journey with us starts when you call for advice. Our advisors can answer all your questions and can assess your claim while you are on the phone. If they confirm that you are able to claim, they can start your claim at the same time, with the minimum of fuss for you.
Your eligibility to claim is determined by the following:
- Who was at fault? You cannot claim if you caused your own accident. You can only claim if the blame lies with someone else.
- When did it happen? You have a limit of 3 years from the date of your accident to get your claim started.
- Did you visit a doctor? A medical assessment makes sense after an accident, but it’s essential to have your injuries treated.
Call us now if you need an injury lawyer in Tillicoultry
Accident Advice Helpline will never pressure you in to making a claim. Our advisors will give you all the advice you need to help you make that decision for yourself.
All you have to do is call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or if you’re calling from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
For the best injury lawyer in Tillicoultry, call Accident Advice Helpline now.