Slimbridge is a village in Gloucestershire, England and is well known for Wild fowl and the Wetland’s trust. It is thus a national attraction which has lead to a growth in tourism. Of course as good as this is, it also leads to more accidents as the place is busier with people who don’t always know exactly where they are going.
Most of the time accidents that do happen whilst travelling, or on holidays, are normally caused by the negligence of others and thus enabling the victim the right to file for a compensation claim.
In order to get compensation for any injuries suffered, there are legal procedures that must be followed, and can be done so with an injury lawyer in Slimbridge or a professional law firm Accident Advice helpline.
Although they do not have an injury lawyer in Slimbridge Accident Advice Helpline can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Slimbridge look no further than this expert service.
They operate on a 100% no win no fee basis and their professional, friendly advisors are always reachable on their 24/7 helpline by dialling 0800 689 0500.
Types of accidents that happen whilst travelling in Slimbridge
There are different kinds of accidents that may occur in Slimbridge, they include:
- Car accidents
- Cycling accidents
- Motorbike accidents
- Shipping accidents
- Ferry accidents
- Train accidents
Why you may need an injury lawyer
- Most of the time accidents that happen when travelling are caused by the negligence of others. Therefore, those who are negligent should be liable for the damages that the victim suffered.
- When the accident does occur, the victim should seek medical treatment immediately to see exactly what the injuries are and the amount of time they will need to recover. During this time someone else can seek out an injury lawyer through Accident Advice Helpline to help them claim compensation.
- The claim has to be filed within three years from when the accident first happened, otherwise it will not be able to go through successfully, unless in the case of a minor.
- Travel accidents may have adverse effects on the victim. Some of the injuries that may be suffered include: cuts, pain, bleeding and deformation of the body, loss of body limbs, fractures, heart diseases, mental diseases, loss of certain body parts, among many others.
- An injury lawyer cannot determine the exact amount that the victim will receive prior to the final decision. However, if you would like an estimate right now you can go to Accident Advice Helplines website and take their 30-second test.
- Since every case is treated uniquely, there is no way to tell how long the whole process will take.
Date Published: 19th November 2013
Author: David Brown