Skenfrith is a small welsh village in Monmouthshire in the UK. Like most other places, road accidents are a common occurrence. Usually when an accident does happen, both drivers will be insured. However, they may also need an injury lawyer in Skenfrith so that the victim can receive some form of compensation.
There are many law firms with good lawyers, but Accident Advice helpline is the best, with experience ranging over different matters for over a decade. We have a no-win, no-fee policy. Which means the victim won’t be out a penny on solicitor fees if they don’t receive any compensation, which is great.
Although we do not have an injury lawyer in Skenfrith, Accident Advice Helpline can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Skenfrith look no further than our expert service.
Effects of road traffic accidents
- Some road traffic accidents may cause injuries that will cause the victim to bleed both internally and externally, which will need immediate medical attention as such injuries can be severely dangerous.
- After the injuries have healed on the outside of the victim, there still may be some psychological issues that have scarred them mentally. For example flashbacks and nightmares. For such situations some form of counselling should be sought out.
- The body could have permanent bone damage after the accident, which may need constant medical attention for the rest of their lives. Such as follow up appointments with their doctor.
- Unfortunately some road traffic accidents result in death. The families of the victim should be compensated.
Why you may need an injury lawyer in Skenfrith
- Road accidents can be caused by many factors, but to be eligible for a compensation claim it should have been caused from the negligence of another party. One can know more about this by consulting an injury lawyer through Accident Advice Helpline.
- In order to make sure the victim receives the whole amount of compensation they deserve, an injury lawyer will be needed in order to prove it.
- Road accidents may have different impacts on our bodies and it is important that the victim goes for a check up to know exactly what condition they are in.
- The amount of time that each case will take differs, depending on the severity and details that are provided and also how well the victim is represented.
- It is necessary that as much evidence is taken note of as possible. This can be through taking photos, getting witnesses contact details and of course having a clear mind of what exactly happened.
- The accident should have happened within the last three years in order for the victim to be eligible to file for a compensation claim.
If you want more information about making a claim, call our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 9333 from a mobile. They are here to help you, so given them a call today.
Date Published: 19th November 2013
Author: David Brown