Road traffic accidents are very common and unfortunately in a lot of situations, inevitable. This is because they are, most of the time, a result of negligence of another person. These accidents can happen anywhere in the UK, including Simonsbath.
Dealing with road traffic accidents may be a challenge since the victim can be injured in many ways which may be psychological, physical or both. In this case, they need someone who can help them to get compensated for the damages they have suffered, and this is where Accident Advice Helpline come in.
Need an injury lawyer in Simonsbath?
Although we do not have an injury lawyer in Simonsbath we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Simonsbath look no further than our expert service.
We are an established business with over 10 years’ experience as a personal injury compensation law firm that strive to ensure our customers get what they deserve.
Our main aim is customer satisfaction and we are very professional when it comes to delivering just that. We can be contacted for free on 0800 689 0500. Our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t have to worry about funding anything. We understand that the stress of your injury is tough enough.
Types of road traffic accidents that have led to the victim receiving compensation
There are some types of road traffic accidents that need an injury lawyer to help you claim. They include:
- Car accidents
- Drive injury
- Passenger injury
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uninsured drivers compensation
- Untraced drivers compensation
With accident advice helpline, the compensation amount can be easily estimated using a 30 second compensation calculator on their website. However, its important to remember that each case will differ.
Points to note if you want an injury lawyer
Even though your injury lawyer will arrange most of the details prior to and following your court case, it is important that you, the claimant, are aware of the following points:
- In order to claim compensation for a road traffic accident in, it is important to have as much evidence as possible. This means having pictures of what happened at the scene and witnesses names and contact numbers.
- If the injury that occurred during the accident is bad, one should go to the doctor first for a checkup to find out the total extent of the damage.
- One can only claim for compensation if the accident was caused through someone else’s fault or negligence.
- The accident should have happened within three years in order to claim for compensation.
- Is not necessary for the claimant to attend court. An injury lawyer would be enough to represent the case.
- Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed, just estimated.
- The whole claim process will be dependent on the case, some will take longer than others.