Have you recently suffered a road traffic accident in Shedfield that was not your fault? If so you might be eligible to claim personal injury compensation for any injuries you have suffered. It is important to give a complete and accurate record of the accident to your personal injury solicitors as the individual circumstances may have important implications for your case. In many instances the time of day in which your accident happened will make no difference to how your claim is handled. However in some ways it could lead to some differences being taken into account by your solicitor. For more information on both these similarities and differences please read below.
Similarities between night time and day time road traffic accident claims
- Accident Advice Helpline can efficiently deal with both types of accidents. They have a team of highly trained personal injury lawyers who have vast legal experience dealing with road traffic accident in Shedfield, and throughout the UK as a whole. Whatever the time of your accident, you will be able to get a top rate legal service from Accident Advice Helpline.
- You can call Accident Advice Helpline straight after the accident for either of these types of claims. It does not matter if your road traffic accident happened in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning – give Accident Advice Helpline a call. They will always answer the phone – their advice line is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Accident Advice Helpline handle all road traffic accident cases on a no win no fee basis – that means no upfront legal fees for you for handling either type of accident.
Differences between night time and day time road traffic accident in Shedfield claims
- Night time accidents are more likely to have been caused by a young driver. Young drivers are not so experienced at driving at night because they do not get a lot of practice before passing their tests. Then they want to drive around at night. This can sometimes lead to them being at fault for accidents in which other people are hurt.
- A night time accident is more likely to involve a driver failing to spot another road user. This may be because they have just come from a well-lit area and their eyes have not adjusted. Perhaps they were driving too fast and did not have time to take evasive action. Pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists can be especially hard to spot.
- Night time car accidents are more likely to feature driver fatigue as a causal factor. This is because we would normally be asleep at night and feel especially drowsy between the hours of mid night and 6 am. Drivers who are tired have slower reaction times and make poor decisions. They are also more likely to fall asleep at the wheel and accidents involving sleeping drivers are more common at night time.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident in Shedfield in the day or night time Accident Advice Helpline will take your call and their friendly professional advisers will give you all the advice that you need. You can also take the opportunity to use Accident Advice Helpline’s unique 30 second test which will give you an idea about how much compensation you may get if your claim is successful.