Injury lawyer in Seaview


The Isle of Wight may be physically separate from the UK mainland, but it is still included in statistics that are prepared for the UK as a whole. Therefore, if you are injured in a car accident in the Seaview area of the Isle of Wight and the accident was not your fault, your case will be included in UK statistics. You are also entitled to UK help if you want to make a claim for compensation from the person who was at fault for the accident.

UK road traffic accident statistics

If you were seriously injured in your car accident, then you will be joining the 23,000 people who are seriously injured on UK roads every year. You may still be in hospital recovering from your injuries days or weeks after the accident. You may be starting a long and difficult rehabilitation. You may have concerns about your loss of wages and having to pay for household care or personal care help when you get home.

If your accident left you only slightly injured, then you will be included in the approximately 200,000 people who are slightly injured in road traffic accidents in the UK each year. You may not have had to spend time in hospital, but you may not be able to work for some time, and this can lead to huge concerns about loss of wages. You may also be attending outpatient appointments and spending money on travelling to these.

Because many road traffic accidents are never reported to the police, these figures do not give the complete picture. In fact, it is estimated that around 880,000 people are killed or injured on UK roads each year.

Getting help with your claim

You can get help with your claim for compensation by contacting Accident Advice Helpline for an injury lawyer in Seaview. We have been helping people to get the compensation that they deserve for the last decade. The UK personal injury system ensures that an injured person will be entitled to compensation, so long as they can show that:

  • The accident was in the last three years;
  • They were injured in the accident; and
  • The accident was someone else’s fault.

As a UK citizen, you will make the claim from the person or company that was at fault for the accident. We can help you to do this. Also, you are entitled to have your claim handled by Accident Advice Helpline on a no win no fee* basis – that avoids large upfront legal costs. You are entitled to call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 free of charge at any time of the day or night. We will give you all the advice and support that you need.

At some stage of the claim, you will probably have to attend one medical assessment with a medical expert who will prepare a report on your injuries.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )