In Rushcliffe, there is always something going on. Whether it is an arts or music festival or open air concert there is always plenty to see and do. If you are a resident of Rushcliffe yourself them I am sure you have visited one of these large events yourself. I hope you stayed safe and were not one of the unlucky individuals who suffered an accident that was not your own fault. If you were one of the unlucky individuals, then Accident Advice Helpline and its in-house injury lawyer in Rushcliffe can probably help you.
Injury lawyer in Rushcliffe
If you have suffered an accident at a local event and this accident was not your own fault the you well be entitled to make an accident claim and seek cash compensation for your injuries, damages and expenses. An in-house lawyer from the injury lawyer in Rushcliffe at Accident Advice Helpline can help you do this. If you are planning on visiting a busy public event in the near future then please read the information below.
The injury lawyer in Rushcliffe at Accident Advice Helpline has put together this information to ensure that you stay safe at the next busy public festival, event or gathering.
- First and foremost always have the right kind of footwear. At busy events with hundreds of people walking up and down the ground can become uneven, slippery and dangerous. Pick some waterproof shoes that have a good grip so that you have less chance of suffering a slip or fall.
- Always be aware of emergency exits and routes out of the event. Sometimes a big crowd can simply become over whelming and knowing how to make a quick exit can make all the difference.
- Make yourself aware of where the first aid tent or centre is located. Should the worst possible scenario happen and you do end up in an accident knowing how to get to first aid help quickly can make all the difference.
- Have a meeting point or place already decided and agreed. When attending an event or festival with others you may lose each other, especially if you are in a large group. It is a good idea to have a pre arranged meeting point. This way any lost members of your party will know where to go and will not be rushing around in a panic. Rushing around in a panic is a major cause of accidents at such events.
- Always make sure you have plenty of water with you. Dehydration is common at these events and can causes illness and fainting.
If the above advice is too little too late as you have already suffered an accident at a public event then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. If the accident was the fault of another person or organisation, for example the company that organised the event, then you could make an accident injury claim and seek cash compensation. Speak to Accident Advice Helpline today free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.