Had an accident whilst out cycling? You need the expertise of an injury lawyer in Rolvenden!
Cycling is a great way of taking regular exercise whilst enjoying the fresh air outdoors. It is a particularly useful way of commuting to work and getting around busy congested urban roads, as well as in rural areas where transport links may be poor and infrequent. If you or someone you know have suffered an injury caused by a cycling accident that wasn’t your fault within the last three years, then you may be eligible to claim compensation for personal injury using an injury lawyer in Rolvenden.
Cycling accidents may be caused by:
- A failure of other road users to give cyclists enough room when overtaking or manoeuvring;
- A failure to look properly before changing lanes;
- Turning left at a junction and colliding with a cyclist;
- Driving recklessly and without due care and attention;
- Driving at speed in poor weather or road conditions;
- Cutting up cyclists;
- Incorrect road positioning by cyclists (weaving between vehicles and at traffic lights);
- Failure of cyclists to inform other road users of their intentions (arm signals);
- Lack of correct lighting on a bicycle;
- Cyclists may not be seen if they do not wear reflective clothing; and
- Not wearing safety helmets when cycling.
Injuries caused by cycling accidents
Injuries caused by cycling accidents may be serious, as the cyclist is vulnerable to the impact from collisions because of their lack of protection, particularly at speed:
- Head injuries;
- Spinal injuries;
- Broken or fractured limbs;
- Broken pelvis;
- Soft tissue injuries;
- Lacerations and internal bleeding;
- Fatal injury; and
- Facial injury.
Make your claim with an injury lawyer in Rolvenden
If you have suffered the pain and debilitating effects of a cycling injury, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim with an injury lawyer in Rolvenden. Just call the leading experts at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how easy it is to start a claim over the phone for personal injury.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call and answer any queries that you have about the injury claims process using an injury lawyer in Rolvenden. All you need to do is dial 0800 689 0500 now. Our advisers are well trained and highly experienced at offering no-obligation free legal advice regarding your claim, leaving it up to you to decide if you wish to go ahead and make a claim.
If you decide to proceed, then your claim will be allocated to an injury lawyer in Rolvenden who will act on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Why not go online and take part in our unique 30-second test and see if you can claim, and if you can, how much you could potentially be awarded in a successful case?