The injury claims process using an injury lawyer Rodney Stoke
Been injured and need to make a claim?
If you, or someone you know, have been injured as the result of an accident or incident which occurred within the last 3 years’ and wasn’t your fault, then you may be eligible to make an injury claim using an injury lawyer in Rodney Stoke.
It is your legal entitlement to make a claim for compensation if you have been injured and suffered pain, distress, loss of earnings, loss of enjoyment and incurred medical costs.
Which accidents apply?
As long as the accident wasn’t your fault, then you can make a legal claim for compensation using an injury lawyer in Rodney Stoke.
- Road traffic accidents,
- Cycling accidents,
- Motorbike accidents,
- Slips, trips and falls,
- Industrial accidents,
- Workplace accidents,
- Package holidays abroad,
- Food poisoning,
- Industrial diseases,
- Accidents at school or university,
- And much more.
Why use an injury lawyer in Rodney Stoke to make a claim?
The advisers at the Accident Advice Helpline will offer no obligation advice about using an injury lawyer to guide you through the process of making a claim for personal injury. If you decide to go ahead and proceed with making a claim, then your case will be allocated to a specialist injury lawyer in Rodney Stoke, or anywhere else across the UK because they are:
- Specialist lawyers in processing claims for personal injury,
- Highly experienced at processing successful injury claims,
- A named point of contact for all corespondance and communication for all parties,
- Acting accountably, reliably and dependably; putting your needs first,
- Dealing with your claim as an individual not as a number,
- Experts at dealing with all aspects of the personal injury claims process,
- Acting on our behalf on a 100% no win no fee basis,
- Taking on all aspects of your claim into account saving you the worry, time and effort that a claim can take, if you try and claim on your own
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are a well established and highly regarded team of specialist advisers and lawyers that are dedicated to ensuring that you receive your legal right to claim the compensation that you deserve. Their patron, Esther Rantzen, is well known as a campaigner and champion of people’s rights and she has campaigned tirelessly, throughout all areas of the media, to ensure that the individual is protected. Go online or call their advisers and find out quickly if you can claim. Their unique 30-second test is waiting to challenge your claim, are you ready to take part? If so, find out if your claim is valid and an estimate of how much compensation you can expect.
Date Published: 22nd October 2013
Author: David Brown