How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer in Redbourn

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Redbourn

    Injury lawyer in Redbourn

    What would you do if your child were to be injured in an accident that was not his or her fault while being looked after by a childcare provider? Obviously, your first and foremost concern would be whether or not your child had suffered a serious injury, but once the dust had settled, you’d probably start to wonder if there might be any way you could take legal action against the childcare provider that has let you down.

    As a parent, you’re probably fully aware that kids can sometimes get into situations that result in them sustaining the odd bump, bruise or cut, bur if your child has been seriously hurt as the result of the negligence or incompetence of your childcare provider, you may be able to use an injury lawyer in Redbourn to win compensation by making a personal injury claim on behalf of your child.

    Why take action with our injury lawyer in Redbourn?

    Firstly, there’s the money. On top of any damages, your injury lawyer in Redbourn might win for your child, you may be able to claim back any expenses you’ve been put to as a consequence of your kid suffering an injury. If you’ve had to take time off from work unpaid and ferry your kid to medical appointments many miles away, you may be able to make a claim for lost income, any private medical bills you’ve had to pick up and any travel expenses you’ve incurred.

    Aside from the financial issues, taking action with our injury lawyer in Redbourn against a childcare provider that has allowed your child to come to harm due to its negligence might force it to ensure what happened to your kid doesn’t happen to somebody else’s. As well as taking action with our injury lawyer in Redbourn against the childcare provider concerned, you might also want to report it to both your local authority and Ofsted. Both might be very interested to hear about your experiences. Taking action and reporting what happened to your child could be a great service to other parents.

    Getting your case to court

    You are going to need an injury solicitor if you want to take a childcare provider to court, but the good news is, you may be able to secure the services of a personal injury solicitor on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. This would mean you wouldn’t have to pay any fees upfront, or if your case were to be unsuccessful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If this sounds like something you’d be interested in pursuing, you should call Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to find out if the firm might be able to take your case on. Calls are free and lines are open around the clock.


    Date Published: 26th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.