Do you need an injury lawyer in Raglan?
When you are feeling ill, you visit your doctor, when you have toothache you go to the dentist and if you need your eyes testing you book an appointment with the optician. You may have to fetch your medication from the pharmacy or go to outpatients at your local hospital for tests. All fairly normal things that happen all day every day in the UK and the majority of which happen as they should, patients are made better and there are no problems.
But, just sometimes, things do go wrong when we are dealing with medical professionals, and when this does happen the consequences can be dire. So much so, that if this happens to you, you may want to speak with an injury lawyer in Raglan.
The problems that can occur and mean you needing an injury lawyer in Raglan
There are numerous things that can go wrong when you are seeking medical attention of some sort, just a few examples are:
- The doctor telling you there is nothing wrong and missing something that is wrong. If your doctor tells you that you are OK, but you still feel ill, ask for a second opinion – not diagnosing an illness will only prolong the agony.
- The dentist may pull the wrong teeth, or slip with the drill and cut your mouth or face. Might not seem like a major injury, but you could have to suffer much pain and stress to put the problems right.
- The optician can hardly cause you harm while doing a normal eye test. But what if you are there for laser eye surgery. A very simple process, and most patients are fine. Sometimes though, if the procedure is not quite correct, your eyesight can be made worse, and other problems can happen.
- The pharmacy will have strict rules about dispensing medications, like two people have to check everything. But sometimes even they get it wrong. They could give you the wrong medication, or a wrong dose of the correct medication; either could make you more ill than you were to start with.
- The hospitals see many thousands of patients every day, 21 million visited A & E departments last year, without all the other departments a hospital has. The majority of the hospital patients are dealt with correctly and with no problems, but then a wrong limb being amputated, or something similar, will hit the headlines and it shows that they, like us, are human and do make mistakes.
If you have problems with a medical practitioner, that causes you health concerns, you should contact an injury lawyer in Raglan at Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline are professionals as well
Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice for your medical negligence claim. We have the experience and expertise needed to ensure you are treated fairly, to get you the maximum compensation for you injuries.
Whether you contact us through our website, or by calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile, your claim will be treated with the respect it deserves, and dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Date Published: 30th October 2013
Author: David Brown