How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer in Pollock

    Injury lawyer in Pollok

    Pollok is a large area of land near the town of Newton Mearns on the Southwestern side of the city of Glasgow, Scotland. The town of Pollockshields was built to house families from the overcrowded inner city. Housing 30,000, it was built from the 1920s to the 1950s.

    Tripping up, slipping over or falling off something can have really nasty consequences if you live in Pollock, just like if you live anywhere else.  Generally, it is assumed that if you have a slip, trip or fall your injuries will be minor.

    That is not always the case and there will be times when they very serious.  If this is your situation, and the slip, trip or fall happened because of someone else, you may well want to use an injury lawyer Pollock.

    Slips, trips and falls are a daily occurrence

    Slips, trips and falls are one of the most common types of accidents, they happen every day and they affect large numbers of people in the UK every year.  Like all accidents, there are many ways they can happen, just a few examples being:

    • Falling from height on a building site
    • Tripping up on an uneven pavement that should have been repaired
    • Slipping on a spillage that should have been cleared up
    • Falling over an obstacle that someone has left in the way
    • Falling down stairs with no handrails
    • Slipping on a wet floor that has no warning signs

    These are just a few ways slips, trips and falls may occur, obviously there are many more incidents that can happen that may make you want to use an injury lawyer Pollock.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The responsibility for you having to use an injury lawyer in Pollock

    Most concerns have insurance of one sort or another to cover personal injury claims against them if they have caused an accident, the most common ones being:

    • Employers liability
    • Public liability
    • Motor insurance
    • Product liability
    • Professional indemnity

    Although insurance companies are not always the easiest of people to deal with, it is no problem for an injury lawyer Pollock who deals with them on a daily basis.

    Fitting the rules for a slip, trip, and fall injury claim (and any other personal injury claim)

    For you to be able to make a claim you must have:

    • Had the accident within the last three years
    • Not be to blame for the accident
    • Have needed medical treatment for your injuries

    Slips, trips, and falls personal injury claims

    If you have had a slip, trip or fall and been injured enough to need medical treatment, and the accident was not your fault – you are probably entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.  To make a claim is complicated and time consuming, and if not presented in the proper manner will be rejected.

    Accident Advice Helpline are the people to make sure this doesn’t happen, to make sure you get the personal injury compensation you are entitled to. We operate on a No Win No Fee basis, and even our number is a freephone number: 0800 689 0500, so it will cost you nothing to talk to the professionals and get the help you need.

    No Win No Fee means just that, and you will not have to pay us any money until we have won your case.

    Date Published: 16th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.