How much compensation will I receive if I use an injury lawyer in Pluckley?
Anyone who is injured in an accident that was not their fault, no matter where they are from, can make a personal injury compensation claim using an injury lawyer in Pluckley.
How much compensation can an injury lawyer in Pluckley secure for me?
This will depend on several factors, as every accident, every injury and every person is different. They need to consider:
- The severity of your injury;
- Whether you are likely to recover short term, long term or not at all;
- How much stress and anxiety you have been caused;
- Loss of earnings, particularly if you are the main breadwinner of your household;
- Cost of replacement equipment and accessories;
- Private medical treatment;
- Extra travel costs;
- Cost of care if your are no longer able to look after yourself; and
- Any other cost or loss which was a direct result of the accident.
An injury lawyer in Pluckley will account for all of these items when they are making your personal injury compensation claim.
Once the amount is decided, who will pay me?
The person who caused the accident is the person who you claim compensation from, but in the majority of cases they are insured in some form or another and it is the insurance companies that settle the claims. It depends on the type of accident though, and could be:
- A motor insurance company if you have a road traffic accident;
- Public liability insurers if you had a slip, trip or fall or were injured in a public place;
- Employers’ liability insurance if your accident was work-related;
- Criminal injuries are dealt with by the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, a government funded scheme to compensate blameless victims of violent crime; and
- Professional indemnity insurance would cover most medical negligence claims.
Is it easy for me to claim compensation?
It is if you use the right law firm to help you. Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm who specialise in personal injury claim – it is why we were formed and it is what we are good at. We have in-house solicitors who are experienced and professional in dealing with the large organisations. They all work on a no win no fee* basis, so you need not worry about funding your claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and discuss your case with one of our friendly, efficient advisors. They are there to make your life easier and to assist you all they can. The phone line is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so someone is always there to help whenever you call us.
Alternatively, on our website there is the free 30-seond test, which is meant to give you a rough estimate of how much personal injury compensation you may be awarded