Injury lawyer in Pittenweem
Pittenweem is a small secluded fishing village and civil parish tucked in the corner of Fife, Scotland. According to the 2006 estimate, the village has a population of 1,600. At the 2001 census, the parish had a population of 1,747.
You may have to use an injury lawyer in Pittenweem if you are hurt in an accident that was not your fault
The causes of accident claims are endless, and there are far to many too mention here, but below are a few of them:
- Work-related accidents;
- Food poisoning;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cycling accidents;
- Motorbike accidents;
- Slips, trips and falls in a public place;
- Industrial illness or disease;
- Medical negligence;
- Defective equipment such as on your car; and
- Injuries caused by a crime.
Fitting the rules
Fitting the criteria is quite simple:
- The accident must have happened within the last three years, unless it’s a criminal injury in which case it must have happened with the last two years;
- You should not be at fault — another person should be the cause of the injury;
- You should have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries; and
- The accident or assault must have been reported to the police.
The material things that can be itemised
If you have been the victim of an accident claim, there are things other than your injuries that can be part of your compensation claim, including:
- Loss of earnings;
- Care costs;
- Private medical treatment;
- Extra travel costs; and
- Replacement of equipment and accessories.
There are many deciding factors which result in how much compensation you are awarded, and an injury lawyer in Pittenweem will ensure they are all taken into account when your claim is made. We will also ensure that the whole process is made fast and easy.
The basis upon which we operate
Accident Advice Helpline operate a no win no fee agreement, so you will not have to pay us any money until we win your case. If the case should be lost, you will still not have to pay us any money. We have in-house solicitors who have the expertise you need on your side, the knowledge to deal with all types of claims and the professionalism needed to project the right attitude to the organisation the claim is being made against.
Our advisors are highly trained and will give you a friendly and efficient service. If you phone our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, you will find them there 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so there is always someone on hand to help and advise you. Our injury lawyer in Pittenweem has an unrivalled reputation for providing total customer satisfaction.
Date Published: 17th October 2013
Author: David Brown