Had a severe head injury? You need to start a claim with an injury lawyer in Pembroke
Head injuries can occur as the result of road traffic accidents, slips, trips or falls, industrial or workplace accidents, or as a result of a motorbike accident. Severe head injuries can result from high impact traffic collisions, especially those which involve high speed and multiple vehicles.
If you, or some one you know, has been involved in an accident that wasn’t their fault within the last 3 years,’ and has suffered a severe head injury as a result, then they are legally entitled to make an injury claim for compensation with an injury lawyer Pembroke. The advantages of using an injury lawyer Pembroke are that:
- They are highly experienced at dealing with personal injury compensation claims
- They can process the claim professionally
- They are a dedicated point of contact
- They will treat you and your case as an individual, putting your needs first
- They will act accountably, reliably and dependably to ensure a satisfactory outcome
- They specialise in personal injury claims and they can offer sensible advice
- You don’t have to worry about what to claim for, the injury lawyer will make a claim for not just your injury, but your expenses, loss of earnings, stress as well as the ongoing prognosis for your injury
Injuries to the head always need to be assessed quickly by a medical practitioner as it isn’t always clear what the extent of an injury can be. Once a CT scan, MRI scan or x ray has been carried out, then the practitioner will have a clearer idea of the extent of any injuries and this will inform the treatment that follows. The Glasgow Coma Scale will be used to determine the severity of a head injury, a measure of 8 or lower will indicate a severe head injury. Bleeding and swelling in the head can cause the brain to become damaged – temporarily or permanently.
Making a claim for your head injury using an injury lawyer in Pembroke
Call Accident Advice Helpline to find out more about making a personal injury compensation claim for a severe head injury following an accident that wasn’t your fault. Their helpline is staffed 24/7 by helpful and experienced advisers who can offer you no obligation, free legal advice about making a claim with an injury lawyer Pembroke. If you decide to proceed, then the injury lawyer in Pembroke will process your claim on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. If you would like to find out quickly if you can claim, simply go online and take part in the unique 30 second on line test. This will let you know if you have a valid claim and will give you an estimate of the amount you may be awarded.
Date Published: 18th October 2013
Author: David Brown