Had an accident whilst abroad? Speak to an injury lawyer in Pattingham to make your claim!
Everyone looks forward to their annual fortnight in the sun abroad, as an opportunity to take a well earned rest and spend time with the important people in our lives. Whilst all-inclusive holidays may be expensive, they do ensure that you don’t have the inconvenience and time consuming task of booking flights, transfers and accommodation yourself. Instead, an all-inclusive holiday will guarantee that all your food, drinks and entertainments are taken care of before you even pack your suitcase.
However, like any holiday, accidents can happen when you least expect them to, and you may find yourself in the distressing position of being injured through no fault of your own in a foreign country where you may not speak the language.
Types of accidents that can result in an injury abroad
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Food poisoning incidents;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cycling accidents;
- Watersport accidents;
- Ferry accidents;
- Shipping accidents;
- Medical negligence;
- Sporting injuries;
- Motorbike accidents; and
- Assault and criminal injuries.
Regardless of the accident, as long as it wasn’t caused by your fault and it occurred within the last three years, you are legally entitled to make a personal injury claim.
Seek expert help
Don’t struggle on your own! As soon as an accident has occurred and medical attention has been given:
- Contact your insurance company immediately for help and advice about cover for medical costs;
- Report the incident to the representative who is at the resort where you are staying;
- If they are unavailable, call the UK headquarters of the all-inclusive provider and report the accident to them;
- Alternatively, report the accident to the hotel management at the resort;
- Ensure that medical documentation is copied and you receive the relevant claims information that you need, signed and dated by a doctor; and
- Ask witnesses to provide contact details for claiming for personal injury.
Making an injury claim using an injury lawyer in Pattingham
Let our professional injury lawyer in Pattingham handle your compensation claim, as this will ensure that you have the best chance of making a successful claim for injury. Accident Advice Helpline can offer the advice you need 24/7 with friendly and helpful advisers at the end of the phone. Just one call can start the injury claims process and most claims are processed swiftly over the phone without the need to attend court.
An injury lawyer in Pattingham will be allocated to your case to handle the legal side of making an injury claim. The injury lawyer in Pattingham will work on your behalf on a 100% no win no fee basis, so call 0800 689 0500 or go online and take the 30-second test today!