Been injured in a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault? An injury lawyer in Patna can help you to claim. Road traffic accidents occur everyday, often when you least expect them to. Regardless of whether you are the driver of a vehicle, a passenger or even a pedestrian caught up in the accident and suffered an injury, if the accident wasn’t your fault and occurred within the last 3 years, then you are eligible to make an injury claim for compensation.
To ensure that your claim is processed swiftly and successfully, it is important that you find out your legal entitlements to claim compensation following a non-fault injury.
Road traffic accidents – what you need to know
Road traffic accidents can result in varying degrees of injury, depending on the nature of the accident, the speeds of the vehicles involved and the types of vehicles involved. However, if you are involved in any road traffic accident, as a driver or as a witness then it is important that certain legal procedures are followed.
- Always give your name, address and contact details to the relevant parties involved in the road traffic accident. Provide your insurance provider, make, model, colour and registration number of the vehicle. If you are not the owner of the vehicle, then provide the details of the registered keeper.
- Contact the emergency services as soon as possible following a road traffic accident and give details of the number and types of injuries sustained.
- Reassure the casualties and if necessary perform first aid
- Make sure that the scene is safe by switching off car engines and switching on hazard warning lights
- Ask someone to direct the traffic and use your hazard warning triangle to alert drivers of the accident
- Ask any witnesses to remain at the scene to provide details of what they have witnessed and ask them to provide their contact details.
- If possible, take photographs of the scene and draw a sketch of the location of the vehicles
Making your injury claim using an injury lawyer in Patna
If you have suffered an injury as the result of an accident on the roads that wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years, then you are eligible to make an injury claim using an injury lawyer in Patna.
Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with quick, no-obligation advice about making an injury claim using an injury lawyer in Patna with our 24/7 helpline which is staffed by friendly and professional advisers.Open Claim Calculator
If you decide to proceed with making an injury claim, then your case will be fought on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Why not take our unique 30-second test and see if you can claim today?