Looking for an injury lawyer in Northwich?
If you have been the victim in a road traffic accident during the past three years, and sustained injuries, you could be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries. A common injury suffered within a road traffic accident is whiplash. Whiplash is caused when a person sustains a sudden jolt to their head or body which in turn causes damage to the ligaments, muscles or soft tendons and tissues in their neck. Anywhere else in the body we would call it a sprain, and that is basically what it is, a sprain in the neck.
Read on to find out more, including details of working with an injury lawyer in Northwich.
Common symptoms of whiplash and how to best treat it
- Whiplash causes pain, stiffness, tenderness and can inhibit movement in the neck area.
- It can also cause headaches, nausea and muscle spasms and pain within the shoulders and arms of the victim.
- In more serious cases of whiplash can cause inflammation or swelling and back pain or the sensation of pins and needles in limbs.
- In most cases the symptoms of whiplash are not felt immediately and develop after a few days – often they become worse before they get better.
- Over the counter painkillers such as paracetamol may be used to ease symptoms.
- It is advisable to visit your GP soon after the incident so that you have some medical evidence from the outset.
If you have been unfortunate enough to have sustained a whiplash injury it is important that you speak to Accident Advice Helpline. Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and we can advise you on working with an injury lawyer in Northwich.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline have been helping victims of non-fault accidents since 2000 and as such, we have a high level of expertise in assisting people just like you. So we are best placed to advise you on how to best proceed with your whiplash injury claim. Your injury lawyer will work on a no-win, no-fee basis so it won’t cost you a penny to get started with your whiplash injury claim. Your injury lawyer in Northwich will work tirelessly to deliver you your legal justice.
You may be entitled to recoup your out of pocket expenses such as hospital parking tickets, prescription charges, physio fees or larger amounts such as loss of earnings for yourself and or a partner. A lump sum won’t reduce your pain and suffering but it will certainly alleviate any financial burden that you may be facing.Open Claim Calculator
So what are you waiting for? Call now!