An injury lawyer in Newchurch and what Esther thinks
Newchurch is a village in the Borough of Rossendale, Lancashire. It is one of the earliest settlements in the Forest of Rossendale. The township of Newchurch stretched from Bacup to Rawtenstall, and in 1511 it was recorded as having a population of 1,000 people. Before the building of St Nicholas in 1511, the village was called Kirk.
We are sure many people in Newchurch, just like anywhere else in the UK, know Esther Rantzen. She has been on our TV screens since the 1980s; but more than that she is known for her charity work, her campaigns against unfairness, the way she has raised the awareness of the public about problems some people suffer, and of course she will always be remembered for the creation of the children’s helpline service ChildLine.
Consumers have been one of the groups she has campaigned on behalf of, trying to ensure they get a fair deal for their money by showing up rogue traders and cowboy builders. She also wants all consumers to know about the laws regarding personal injury claim, because she does not want people who are suffering with injuries they did not cause themselves to lose out because of finances, perhaps because they can no longer work.
You have probably all seen the Esther Rantzen TV advert, the one where she extolls the virtues of Accident Advice Helpline and tells you that we are the best in the industry. This is because she knows with our firm you will get a fair deal. She knows that you will:
- Be given free legal advice regarding your claim from our highly trained, professional advisors. You will find them to be friendly and helpful, always ready to assist;
- Be able to make contact 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Have the best representation for your claim. Our solicitors are experts in the field and will make sure every facet of your claim is examined to maximise the amount of compensation that you are awarded;
- Not be asked for any money to start your claim. We, and Esther, want everyone to be able to make a claim regardless of their financial situation. We operate on a no win no fee basis, so no money is needed upfront or if the case is not won; and
- Be treated with the respect you deserve. We have four key principles that all of our staff adhere to: integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability. These make sure that you come first and we will give you all the help and support you need.
Accident Advice Helpline working with an injury lawyer in Newchurch
Accident Advice Helpline were established over 15 years ago and in that time have helped many thousands of claimants to get the compensation they were due. Now let us, and an injury lawyer in Newchurch, help you to get your compensation. Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123 or complete one of our online forms — the claim form or the 30-second test.
Date Published: 17th October 2013
Author: David Brown