If you’ve been involved in an accident you’ll understand the effect they can have on your every day life. Even a seemingly minor accident can mean time off work. If you’ve had an accident for which someone else was responsible, an injury lawyer in Moffat can help you make a claim for compensation.
Motorcycling is very common and is also a common cause for compensation claims.
While most motorcyclists are sensible, they can’t always avoid an accident. Being a smaller vehicle the impact can cause serious injuries, but there are a few things you can do to help yourself stay safe.
- Wear protective clothing. While shorts and t-shirts might keep you cool, leathers will keep you safer.
- Wear a well-fitted helmet. If a helmet is too big, it won’t protect your head fully in an accident.
- When riding at night it can help to wear reflective clothing so other vehicles can see you easily.
If you are involved in an accident and need an injury lawyer in Moffat, talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
There are many reasons for giving us a call, and the first one is that we offer free, no-obligation claims advice. This can be invaluable if you don’t know if you can even make a claim.
Our experience of personal injury claims goes back to the year 2000 when we first started helping innocent accident victims to receive compensation. Since then we have always worked on a no-win, no-fee basis, meaning anyone can afford to make a claim.
Before we start a claim we must first find out if you are eligible and this is done over the phone using our 30-second test. Simply answer ‘yes’ to a few questions.
- Was your accident or injury caused by the actions or negligence of someone else?
- Did you consult a medical practitioner and receive treatment for your injuries?
- Did your accident happen within the last 3 years?
If you confirm these points, then an injury lawyer in Moffat will be able to help you.
Find an injury lawyer in Moffat
Finding out about a claim simply involves making a phone call. You can discuss your accident with an advisor by calling free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, so if you need an injury lawyer in Moffat, call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 8th October 2013
Author: David Brown