Unsure if you can claim for your injury?
Unfortunately accidents happen all the time and injuries are often sustained as a result; many of which are easily treated and don’t have long lasting effects on our health and well being. However, if you have suffered a slip, trip or fall, accident whilst at work, a road traffic accident or been injured as a result of medical negligence, then you may be legally entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation with an injury lawyer in Middleton by Wirksworth.
Your legal right to make a compensation claim
It is your legal right to make a compensation claim for personal injury if the accident wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’. Obviously, the sooner you make a claim after an accident, the better!
Let the experts handle it on your behalf
Instead of using a local injury lawyer in Middleton by Wirksworth to make your claim you may be better off seeking the services of a national service like Accident Advice Helpline.
There are many advantages to asking for help when making an injury claim for compensation. Most of us have busy and demanding lives and if we suffer an injury or are hospitalised as a result of an accident that wasn’t even our fault, we can find ourselves understandably overwhelmed.
- Accident Advice Helpline was established over 13 years’ ago to provide an injury compensation provider service for individuals who have been injured as a result of accidents which weren’t their fault.
- The helpline is staffed by professional and highly trained advisors who can offer helpful, friendly and no obligation advice about the injury claims process using an injury lawyer.
- The telephone helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so phone us on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 at a time that is convenient to you.
- Once you have spoken to an advisor from Accident Advice Helpline, you are left to decide if you wish to proceed with making an injury claim, no pressure from us at all.
- If you do decide to proceed, then your case will be allocated to one of their legal experts. These legal partners all work on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
- In most cases, claimants don’t even need to attend court to process a claim for injury.
- Most claimants require just one medical to proceed.
- Compensation amounts cannot be guaranteed, however, a rough estimate can be given.
- The time taken to process an injury claim varies and a time scale cannot be given.
- Accident Advice Helpline provide a dependable, reliable and accountable service throughout your claims process.
Why not go online and try their unique 30 second test and see if you can claim the compensation your injury deserves? Or complete the online claim form.Open Claim Calculator