How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer Liphook

    Injury lawyer Liphook

    Injury lawyer Liphook

    Liphook is a large village in the East Hampshire district of Hampshire. Liphook has its own Railway Station, on the Portsmouth Direct Line. The villagers and anyone else in the UK, need to be aware, that if they purchase a product that is faulty and it causes them harm, they may be able to make a personal injury claim against the manufacturer or importer.  The best way to do this is to use an injury lawyer.

    Faulty products can be anything from a small household item to something large like a car.  We have all seen or heard of cars being recalled because of a problem.  This costs the manufacturers millions of pounds, but is a lot less than potentially thousands of personal injury claims and the possibility of deaths on their conscious.

    There are rules to avoid injuries and using an injury lawyer

    There are rules and regulations that apply to specific products because they present more danger than others.  However, there are standard things, which apply to all products, such as:

    • Consumers should be warned of any potential risk
    • The information provided as a warning should be easily understandable by the consumer
    • The safety of products should be constantly monitored
    • If a safety issue arises it should be acted upon straight away

    The rules apply to old as well as new

    The goods do not have to be new when the fault occurs for you to make an injury claim and use an injury lawyer.  You do not even have to purchase the item yourself.  As long as the goods have not been tampered with in any way and it is the tampering that has caused the fault, the manufacturers, producers and importers are still liable.

    The retailer should know

    Retailers and wholesalers are not normally blamed for faulty products and usually have no responsibility towards the consumer or the consumer’s property.  However, if they sell a product knowing it is unsafe, they will be held accountable.  Retailers need to take extra care with high-risk products such as food, toys, fireworks and medicines.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Reporting your faulty goods

    The goods that have caused your injury should be reported to the Trading Standards Officers to ensure that something is done to stop other people being injured.  They have the powers to:

    • Seize goods for testing
    • Immediately stop further sales of the goods
    • Demand a recall of the items
    • Get permission from the courts for the goods to be destroyed
    • Prosecute the guilty part which could mean heavy fines or imprisonment

    Accident Advice Helpline will help make your personal injury compensation claim.  We have over 13 years experience, having aided many thousands of claimants get the compensation they deserve.

    On our website there is a test that will take just 30-seconds to let you know if you qualify to make a claim and if you do, will estimate the amount you may be awarded.

    Our advisors can be contacted on our Freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and they will prove to be friendly, professional and helpful.  Have a chat with one of them and then decide if you want to proceed.

    Date Published: 13th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.