Had a painful injury that wasn’t your fault? Help is at hand with an injury lawyer in Lechlade!
Staying safe and taking responsibility for our own personal safety is an important part of independent living, regardless of your age or where you live. If you have suffered an injury as a result of an assault that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using an injury lawyer in Lechlade.
Victim of crime?
You can be a victim of a crime anywhere in the world, not just in the area where you live. In fact, unfamiliar surroundings and a lack of local knowledge can mean that you are more vulnerable to an attack, as you may find yourself lost or in an undesirable area.
- Avoid large crowds and demonstrations as feelings can run high and unrest and angry outbursts can compromise your personal safety
- Dress modestly and don’t wear expensive jewellery or clothing that can attract unwanted attention
- Ensure that any valuables are out of sight and securely stored e.g. mobile phones and laptops
- Use your common sense and don’t get distracted or let your guard down
- Pickpockets may target unfamiliar tourists, so be aware of your personal space
- Never take photos of some one without their permission as this can cause offence.
- Don’t take photos of military or official staff or buildings abroad as this can cause you to be arrested!
- Never take illegal drugs and never offer to carry them for anyone
- Drink alcohol in moderation and never drink in countries where alcohol is banned
- Avoid talking to strangers if they approach you in the street or on public transport
- Never discuss your travel plans with strangers
- Do not resist a mugger – it is not worth being injured for the sake of a possession!
Making an injury claim with our injury lawyer in Lechlade
With an expert to help process your claim every step of the way on your behalf, it will take the stress and uncertainty out of making an injury claim. Accident Advice Helpline ensure that you receive dependable, reliable, accountable, no obligation advice throughout the injury claims process. With a 24/7 helpline, your call will be taken by a professional and friendly adviser, who will give you all the information that you require in order to decide if you wish to proceed with your injury claim using an injury lawyer in Lechlade. If you do decide to go ahead and you are eligible to make a claim, then you will be allocated to a specialised injury lawyer in Lechlade who will work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. Why not go on line and check out your eligibility using the unique 30 second test?
Open Claim Calculator